MEMBER OF BOARD OF PRINCIPALS
Ms. Phạm Thu Ngọc
- Bachelor of Arts in Literature Education, Hanoi National University of Education;
- 12+ years of experience in teaching, developing learning programs, managing quality and operations of school activities;
- Excellent teacher awards in district level for years.
HEAD OF SCHOOLS
Ms. Shannon Koga
- Master of Education, Fort Hays State University, USA;
- Master of Science in Education, New England University, Australia;
- Doctoral in Education, University of Western Ontario, Canada;
- 30+ years of experience in education management as principal of international schools in Japan, China and India.
Ms. Nguyễn Thị Mai Hà
- Master in Education Management; Vietnam National University, Hanoi;
- Master of Business Administration, CFVG, France;
- Head of WASC IAC accreditation committee, The Olympia Schools;
- Academic Manager – IB DP&PYP Program, The Olympia Schools;
- Deputy Head – Educational Consulting Program, Board of Investment and Development, The Olympia Schools;
- Certified Instructor – Teacher Effectiveness Training.
Ms. Pham Thi Minh An, MSc
- Co-Founder, former Head of Schools and Chairwoman of Academic Council, The Olympia Schools;
- Head of Educational Consulting Program, Board of Investment and Development, The Olympia Schools;
- Advisor of WASC IAC, The Olympia Schools;
- Certified Head of Schools, PYP & DP;
- Certified Instructor – Teacher Effectiveness Training;
- Master in Education Management, Vietnam National University, Hanoi;
- Bachelor of Arts in Russian and English Language and Culture, Hanoi National University of Education.
Mr. Nguyen Chi Hieu, Ph.D, MBA
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics, Stanford University, USA;
- Master of Business Administration, University of Oxford, UK;
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, The London School of Economics and Political Science;
- Top 100 Outstanding Students in the World (2006);
- Senior advisor for leading educational organizations;
- Author and translator of many books on education.
Ms. Vu Thi Dieu Ly
- 30+ years of experience in education management;
- More than 10 years serving as Principal of Olympia Primary and Secondary School;
- Authorized Instructor of Kid Powers Program, USA;
- Bachelor of Science in Math & Chemistry, Hanoi College of Education.
Ms. Vu Doan Thi Phuong Thao, MA
- Curriculum Research and Development Expert;
- Master of Applied Linguistics, University of Melbourne, Australia;
- Master of Language Teaching, Vietnam National University – Hanoi.
Ms. Le Minh Anh, MBA
- Senior Product Manager of IEG Global;
- Senior Associate Specialist in Market Research Analytics;
- Curriculum Research and Development Expert;
- Master of Business Administration, Long Island University, USA.
Ms. Bui Thu Huong
- Expert in Math Curriculum Research and Development;
- Author and Translator of some Math books;
- Bachelor of Arts in Teaching Math in English, Hanoi National University of Education.
Mr. Huynh Cong Minh, MBA.
- 20+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Fund raising & M&A deals;
- 10+ years serving as high-level management in different organizations in different fields;
- Master of Business Administration, Chicago Booth School, Chicago University, USA;
- Member of ACCA.
Ms. Le Thi Tram Huong, PhD.
- 15+ years of experience;
- Doctoral of Philosophy & Master of Linguistics and Technology, Iowa State University of Science and Technology, USA;
- Fulbright Scholarship (2009-2011).
Ms. Dinh Huong Ly
- 10 years of experience in education as advisor for K-12 schools and educational institutions;
- Advisor of WASC accreditation process, The Olympia Schools;
- 8 years of global experience at Morgan Stanley New York, London, Singapore and Vietnam;
- Leading Schools certificate by Harvard Graduate School of Education & Harvard Business School;
- Montessori Early Childhood Education by Montessori Educational Programs International;
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics (summa cum laude), Connecticut College, USA,.
Ms. Nguyen Quynh Chi
- Founder of MindFitness Education & Training, specializing in Social Emotional Learning and Mental Training with mindfulness approach;
- Certified Mindfulness Instructor (CMI) by Mindful Schools, USA;
- Graduate from The Teacher and Social Emotional Learning 5-course Specialization by University of Colorado Boulder, USA;
- 10 years of experience in financial consulting and investments in the US, Singapore and Vietnam;
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Mathematics, Bates College, USA.
CEO – Mr. Do Tuan Trung
- Co-Founder of American Montessori International School system;
- 10 years of experience in education as advisor and manager;
- 10 years of experience in project management at POSCO E&C;
- BSc. in Engineering.