One, all-through curriculum, integrated between the national curriculum (MOET) and the Oxford International Curriculum (OIC).
The Oxford International Curriculum is based on the UK National Curriculum Framework
- Assessment system according to the Oxford International Competency Standard
- Develop global thinking and skills through subjects
- Build social-emotional management ability
The Oxford International Curriculum offers coherence, continuity and consistency, to ensure a smooth transition at every stage of the educational journey, from Early Years to Year 9.
It builds the strong academic foundations to prepare every student for success in international GCSEs, AS and A-levels, including in OxfordAQA examinations.
What does the Oxford International Curriculum offer you?
- A trustworthy and flexible route to equip all learners with the lifelong skills they need to fully engage with a changing world.
- A structured guide to shape learning, starting with simple tasks and becoming more challenging to develop skills further.
- Students enrolling in the Oxford International Curriculum will take the international standardized exams and be awarded with qualifications from OUP – University of Oxford, which are recognized by universities globally.